Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Photograph

Blogger is not working for me tonight...so this blog (if I ever get it posted) is going to be short and sweet!

Yesterday we took a road trip to Oliver Winery.

It is a beautiful place to go and hang out for an afternoon. Even Macey had a good time in the garden, feeding the fish, and eating grapes while we sampled the wine.
Here Macey is taking a pic on her camera phone...what can I say, a girl after my own heart?


It is one of the few winery's that I have gone to that lets you sample most of their wines, and it is free.

Macey was taking pictures right along with me. while I was trying to take a few of her some stranger came over and offered to take our photograph together. He went on to tell that his dad was a professional photographer and he was never in any photos because he was always on the other side of the camera.


Thanks to him...Macey has a picture of us at a beautiful place on a sunny summer afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment